- Referenced in 840 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 818 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 591 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- The finite element package SyFi is a C...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a...
- Referenced in 1463 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- Homotopy analysis method in nonlinear differential equations. ”Homotopy...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Finding higher symmetries of differential equations using the...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- EigTool is a free MATLAB package for computing...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Structured EigTool Structured singular values and pseudospectra play...
- Referenced in 4221 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- The CRONE (R) Toolbox, developed by the CRONE...
- Referenced in 364 articles
- Triangle: A Two-Dimensional Quality Mesh Generator and...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- ATOMFT: Solving ODEs and DAEs using Taylor series...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- A coupled method of Laplace transform and Legendre...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Rmetrics Open Source Project: With hundreds of functions...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- pchip. Piecewise Cubic Hermite Interpolating Polynomial (PCHIP) ...