- Referenced in 4 articles
- semigroups through their 𝒟-classes or Cayley graphs, as well as to make friendlier...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- such as the word distance in Cayley graphs, stabilizer subgroups for modelling biological constraints, using...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- draw a picture of the Cayley graph of an arbitrary hyperbolic triangle group, after first...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1526 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 2398 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1509 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1364 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2356 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4699 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5206 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10462 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Due to a detailed description of the underlying...
- Referenced in 487 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...