- Referenced in 7 articles
- semigroups through their 𝒟-classes or Cayley graphs, as well as to make friendlier...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- such as the word distance in Cayley graphs, stabilizer subgroups for modelling biological constraints, using...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- draw a picture of the Cayley graph of an arbitrary hyperbolic triangle group, after first...
- Referenced in 1 article
- graphs, bipartite graphs, multilevel graphs, and Cayley graphs with different layout options. Please note that...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1740 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 2681 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 593 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1579 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2673 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4890 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5662 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11360 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- MATHLAB is a computer algebra system created in...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Due to a detailed description of the underlying...
- Referenced in 529 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...