- Referenced in 324 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- The Optimization Test Environment is an interface to...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Branching and bounds tightening techniques for non-connvex...
- Referenced in 539 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- A limited memory quasi Newton method. Directories contain...
- Referenced in 844 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Globally optimizing mixed-integer quadratically-constrained quadratic programs...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- User guide for NPSOL 5.0: Fortran package for...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- Computing a trust region step We propose an...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- NLPQL: a Fortran subroutine for solving constrained nonlinear...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- ANTIGONE: algorithms for coNTinuous/Integer global optimization of nonlinear...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- QPSOL: A Fortran Package for Quadratic Programming. This...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- QPLIB: a library of quadratic programming instances. This...