- Referenced in 321 articles
- methods, and nested iteration, and defect correction. Cell centered and vertex centered discretization and multigrid...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- biological system, such as the cell, the organism and the ecosystem, from genomic and molecular...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- dimensional surface approximations for a mixed fluid cell are completely determined by testing whether ... various fluids in the mixed cell are present or absent in the zone just...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- model from 500 to 40,000 realistic cells exhibited almost linear speedup on 2000 processors...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- discontinuity at the interface between two grid cells into waves propagating into the neighboring cells...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Cell-PLoc: a package of Web servers for predicting subcellular localization of proteins in various ... localization of proteins is important to molecular cell biology, proteomics, system biology and drug discovery ... initio approach. The package is called Cell-PLoc and contains the following six predictors ... server predictors in the Cell-PLoc package. The computational time for each prediction is less...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- approximation to the interface over groups of cells...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- local finite element on an arbitrary mesh cell will be given by a map from ... reference mesh cell.\parThis paper describes some concepts of the implementation of mapped finite element...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- models with more than 100 000 cells), we are developing a similar C++ toolbox, which...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Voro++: a three-dimensional Voronoi cell library in C++. Voro++ is a software library ... Voro++ library is that it carries out cell-based calculations, computing the Voronoi cell ... well-suited for applications that rely on cell-based statistics, where features of Voronoi cells ... most features of the code. The direct cell-by-cell construction makes the library particularly...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- method for finding mixed cells; (2) combining the polyhedral and linear homotopies in one step...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- signal transduction, and CYTOMER, about organs and cell types, have been extended and are increasingly...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- regulatory networks is crucial for understanding normal cell physiology and complex pathologic phenotypes. Existing computational ... complexity of regulatory networks in mammalian cells, yet general enough to address a wider range ... microarray dataset from human B cells. On synthetic datasets ARACNE achieves very low error rates ... deconvolution of genetic networks in human B cells demonstrates ARACNE’s ability to infer validated...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- blocking out any desired combination of cells in the mesh, which is composed of rectangular ... cells of variable size. SOLA-VOF is an easy-to-use program. Its logical parts...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- following 22 location sites: (1) acrosome, (2) cell membrane, (3) cell wall, (4) centriole ... become a useful bioinformatics tool for Molecular Cell Biology, Proteomics, System Biology, and Drug Development...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- numerical speed of sound at a cell interface, capturing an oblique shock is remarkably enhanced...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- method to sparse observations of CD4 cell counts and to dense white-matter tract profiles...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- localization of viral proteins in a host cell or virus-infected cell is very important ... locations: (1) viral capsid, (2) host cell membrane, (3) host endoplasmic reticulum, (4) host cytoplasm ... sites of viral proteins in a host cell, but also have the capacity to deal...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- CELL: software environment for whole-cell simulation. MOTIVATION: Genome sequencing projects and further systematic functional ... with a detailed account of the cell with which we may begin to build models ... predict the dynamic behavior of living cells. Previous work in biochemical and genetic simulation ... methods for building integrative models of the cell that incorporate gene regulation, metabolism and signaling...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- localized data structure based on a computational cell to achieve high performance, especially on workstation ... makes it possible to freely assign any cell to any processor, a domain decomposition...