- Referenced in 120 articles
- verifiers for Dafny, Chalice, and Spec#. A previous version of the language was called BoogiePL...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Chalice is an experimental language that explores specification and verification of concurrency in programs ... includes an automatic static program verifier for Chalice...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Dafny is an imperative object-based language with...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- Eiffel is an ISO-standardized, object-oriented programming...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- The Advanced Continuous Simulation Language, or ACSL (pronounced...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- The Spec# programming system is a new attempt...
- Referenced in 603 articles
- Z3 is a high-performance theorem prover being...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- The Rodin Platform is an Eclipse-based IDE...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- ProB: an automated analysis toolset for the B...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- VCC is a mechanical verifier for concurrent C...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- The VeriFast program verifier. This note describes a...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Separation Logic for Small-Step cminor. cminor is...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- Using Z. Specification, refinement, and proof. The book...