- Referenced in 2 articles
- Improved algorithm for calculating the Chandrasekhar function. Nature of problem: An attempt has been made ... develop a subroutine that calculates the Chandrasekhar function with high accuracy, of at least ... different integral representation of the Chandrasekhar function. The final algorithm is arrived at by mixing...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Chandrasekhar function revisited. The need for an accurate (better than 10 significant digits) and fast ... algorithm for calculating the Chandrasekhar function, H(μ,ω)H(μ,ω), has stimulated...
- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 2888 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 717 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- NAG optimization experts have developed, extensively tested and...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- partsm: Periodic Autoregressive Time Series Models. This package...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Algorithm 506: HQR3 and EXCHNG: Fortran Subroutines for...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- An algorithm for exact maximum likelihood estimation of...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- A fast algorithm for the exact likelihood of...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Algorithm AS 311: The exact likelihood function of...