- Referenced in 15 articles
- spacial discretization formulas, based on piecewise Chebyshev polynomial expansions with $C^0$ continuity. The package...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- derive Chebyshev polynomial expansions which allow the computation of these functions to double precision IEEE...
- Referenced in 1 article
- system incorporates the use of Chebyshev polynomial expansions, Lagrange interpolation with the barycentric formula...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- accurate approximations of periodic functions with Fourier expansions. To increase efficiency and reduce the number ... Chebfun, a similar system based on Chebyshev polynomial approximations, are provided...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- spectral method based on eigenfunction expansion, we formulate a spectral method designed towards solving ... combination of preconditioned block eigensolvers and Chebyshev polynomial filter accelerated subspace iterations. Several algorithmic...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 663 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- The software package PDECOL  is a popular...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- We discuss the implementation of a number of...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- HypExp 2, Expanding hypergeometric functions about half-integer...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Algorithm 665: Machar: a subroutine to dynamically determined...