- Referenced in 13 articles
- Algorithm 812: BPOLY: An object-oriented library of...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- The paper is devoted to promoting and describing...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- An initial overview of parallel visualization in the...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Hopscotch: a fast second order partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Algorithm 827: irbleigs: A MATLAB program for computing...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- The Fortran 90 code IRKC is intended for...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...