- Referenced in 16 articles
- commands to compute the Chern class, Chern-Schwartz-MacPherson class Segre class and Euler characteristic...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- algorithm described in Computing characteristic classes of projective schemes. The code computes the push-forward ... projective space of the Chern-Schwartz-MacPherson and Fulton classes of a projective scheme...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- LinBox: A Generic Library for Exact Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 1921 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 1974 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for...
- Referenced in 1 article
- package CharToric.m2: Computes CSM classes, Segre classes and...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Macaulay2 package Book3264Examples -- Examples using M2 and Schubert2...