- Referenced in 41 articles
- CiaoPP is the abstract interpretation-based preprocessor of the Ciao multi-paradigm program development environment ... CiaoPP can perform a number of program debugging, analysis, and source-to-source transformation tasks...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- TCHR: a framework for tabled CLP. Tabled Constraint...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- The YAP prolog system. Yet another Prolog (YAP...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The Ciao System. Ciao is a general-purpose...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- CAT: The copying approach to tabling. The SLGWAM...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- SWI-Prolog. SWI-Prolog is neither a commercial...