- Referenced in 2808 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 753 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 537 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Omega is a Mathematica implementation of MacMahon’s...
- Referenced in 2042 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Ricci — A Mathematica package for doing tensor calculations...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Mathematica packages PERMS. My Mathematica package PERMS 2.1...
- Referenced in 2340 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 612 articles
- The Matrix Function Toolbox is a MATLAB toolbox...