- Referenced in 8873 articles
- modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, ...) and graphical techniques, and is highly...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- analysis, multivariate analysis, survival analysis, psychometric analysis, cluster analysis, and nonparametric analysis. A few examples...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- stand-alone Fortran programs for cluster analysis. The programs are described and illustrated ... PAM.FOR (partitions the data set into clusters with a new method using medoids); Chapter...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- nonlinear modelling, statistical tests, time series analysis, classification, clustering, etc. Please consult the R project...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- interpretation and validation of cluster analysis...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- clustering, and various tools for visual analysis of clustering results...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- package cluster: Cluster Analysis Extended Rousseeuw et al , Cluster Analysis, extended original from Peter Rousseeuw...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- primitive: principal component analysis, k means clustering, the Perceptron Algorithm, the ID3 algorithm, and (apparently...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- primarily for scale construction using factor analysis, cluster analysis and reliability analysis, although others provide...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Model-based cluster and discriminant analysis with the MIXMOD software. The Mixture Modeling (MIXMOD) program ... purposes of density estimation, clustering or discriminant analysis. A large variety of algorithms to estimate ... suitability depending on the particular perspective (cluster analysis or discriminant analysis). Written in C++, MIXMOD...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- general framework for k-centroids cluster analysis supporting arbitrary distance measures and centroid computation. Further ... centroids, ...), and bootstrap methods for the analysis of cluster stability...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- Functions for latent class analysis, short time Fourier transform, fuzzy clustering, support vector machines, shortest...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- also an experimental extension for survival analysis, clustering and general, example-specific cost-sensitive learning...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- functions, density derivatives, cumulative distributions, modal clustering, discriminant analysis, significant modal regions and two-sample...
- Referenced in 424 articles
- decision processes and continuous-time Markov chains. Analysis is performed through model checking such systems ... randomized distributed algorithms, manufacturing systems and workstation clusters...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- boxplots), principal component analysis (using biplots), cluster analysis with Aitchison distance, analysis of variance (ANOVA...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- package pdfCluster: Cluster analysis via nonparametric density estimation. The package performs cluster analysis via nonparametric ... methods for evaluating the quality of the clustering are available. The package includes also...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- graphical environment for matrix visualization and cluster analysis. GAP is a Java-designed exploratory data ... analysis (EDA) software for matrix visualization (MV) and clustering of high-dimensional data sets...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- dataset. It implements several types of cluster analysis and a variety of methods for statistical ... work on the use of hierarchical clustering for gene expression data...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Computational cluster validation in post-genomic data analysis. Results: This review paper aims to familiarize ... clustering results, with a particular focus on their application to post-genomic data analysis. Synthetic ... also some of the perils, of analytical cluster validation. Availability: The software used...