- Referenced in 362 articles
- EnKF, and it contains documentation, example codes, and standardized Fortran 90 subroutines which ... spinup, and experienced users with optimized code which may increase the performence of their implementations...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- line topology optimization code written in Matlab. The paper presents a compact Matlab implementation ... topology optimization code for compliance minimization of statically loaded structures. The total number of Matlab ... input lines is 99 including optimizer and Finite Element subroutine. The 99 lines are divided ... lines for the Optimality Criteria based optimizer, 16 lines for a mesh-independency filter...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- some related network optimization problems. The code is written in the ANSI C programming language ... solver has been used to obtain the optimal solutions to 106 of the 110 TSPLIB ... functions permitting users to create specialized codes for TSP-like problems. All Concorde functions...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- present a simple and robust Matlab code for polygonal mesh generation that relies ... input needed for finite element and optimization codes that use linear convex polygons. In topology ... optimization, polygonal discretizations have been shown not to be susceptible to numerical instabilities such ... complicated geometries with a self-contained Matlab code. The main ingredients of the present mesh...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- PENNON and details of its implementation. The code can also solve second-order conic programming ... numerical tests and comparison with other optimization codes are presented. The test examples show that...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- write and submit optimized code for eSTREAM ciphers. Reports on portfolio ciphers’ performance in software...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- fastest possible performance, LAPACK requires that highly optimized block matrix operations be already implemented ... many high-performance computers, particularly if specially coded implementations are provided by the manufacturer. Highly ... download ATLAS to automatically generate an optimized BLAS library for the architecture. A Fortran...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- conducted on some real-parameter optimization algorithms. The codes in Matlab, C and Java...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- penalized maximum likelihood estimation with Optimization (BFGS). Stan is coded in C++ and runs...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- reference specification, analysis, reference and optimized code and test vectors for Keccak can be found...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- optimal controllers for constrained linear, nonlinear and hybrid systems. Efficiency of the code is guaranteed ... field of computational geometry and multi-parametric optimization. The toolbox offers a broad spectrum ... constraints, or create custom objective functions. Resulting optimal control laws can either be embedded into ... applications in a form of a C code, or deployed to target platforms using Real...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Efficient topology optimization in MATLAB using 88 lines of code. The paper presents ... efficient 88 line MATLAB code for topology optimization. It has been developed using ... valuable successor to the 99 line code, providing a practical instrument that may help ... topology optimization. The paper also discusses simple extensions of the basic code to include recent...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- level of performance possible from a hand-optimized library. Because Intel has done the engineering ... while knowing that the code you write today will run optimally on future generations ... future processor architectures by selecting the best code path for each...
- Referenced in 962 articles
- free MATLAB toolbox for rapid prototyping of optimization problems. The package initially aimed ... since it is entirely based on MATLAB code. Easy to learn : 3 new commands...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- symbolic differentiation, speed and stability optimizations, dynamic C code generation, and extensive unit-testing...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- present an efficient Matlab code for structural topology optimization that includes a general finite element ... code also features a modular structure in which the analysis routine and the optimization algorithm ... design variables of the discrete optimization problem. The Matlab code is explained in detail...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- solving large scale convex optimization problems. The code is an implementation of the cutting plane ... solving every relaxed master problem to optimality (as is the case in classical decomposition approaches...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- provide algorithm developer of global optimization codes with a large and varied set of both...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- cost licence requirements, high-quality optimization codes all accessible within the rapid development environment Matlab...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- comparison with high quality codes for nonlinear optimization are shown...