- Referenced in 46 articles
- Code_Saturne solves the Navier-Stokes equations for 2D, 2D-axisymmetric and 3D flows, steady...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Aster non-linear/multi-physics FE solver, Code-Saturne and OpenFOAM CFD solvers, Elmer multiphysics suite...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- Bounded Model Checking (BMC) and the Saturn Software Analysis Project. A memory model is described ... thousand to 1.35 million lines of code...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Saturn: A SAT-based tool for bug detection...
- Referenced in 467 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- PT-Scotch: A tool for efficient parallel graph...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- This is a repository for information related to...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- FELICITY: Finite Element Implementation and Computational Interface Tool...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- StarPU: A unified platform for task scheduling on...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- DAGuE: A generic distributed DAG engine for High...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- The OmpSs Programming Model. OmpSs is an effort...