- Referenced in 56 articles
- math.AC/0611081, ”Graded Betti numbers of Cohen-Macaulay modules and the Multiplicity conjecture”, by Mats...
- Referenced in 1 article
- matrix factorisations, or equivalently maximal Cohen-Macaulay modules on hypersurfaces...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- purity) filtration of a finitely generated left module M over an Auslander regular ring ... dimensions if D is also a Cohen-Macaulay ring). In this paper, we show ... presentation of the left D-module M which is defined by a block-triangular matrix...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- Gfan is a software package for computing Gröbner...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- In this document we present the desing package...
- Referenced in 4187 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Conn.lib, A singular library for connections on modules...