- Referenced in 126 articles
- historically, LISP) is a family of computer programming languages with a long history ... second-oldest high-level programming language in widespread use today; only Fortran is older ... created as a practical mathematical notation for computer programs, influenced by the notation of Alonzo ... earliest programming languages, Lisp pioneered many ideas in computer science, including tree data structures, automatic...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Referenced in 293 articles
- high-level language, primarily intended for numerical computations. It provides a convenient command line interface ... performing other numerical experiments using a language that is mostly compatible with Matlab...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and accompanying graphical notation developed within the system ... M.I.T. Computation Center. The earliest versions were written in assembly language ... Originally designed for batch processing on mainframe computers, it was made available on minicomputers ... Dynamo” on personal computers in the early 1980s. The language went through several revisions...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- UNITY. We evaluate UNITY -- a computational model, specification language and proof system defined by Chandy...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- both a programming language in which you can model computer systems and a tool...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- rational functions). For example, it can readily compute Grobner bases, syzygies and minimal free resolution ... enhanced by the dedicated high-level programming language. For convenience, the system offers a textual ... graphical user interface common to most platforms. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- formulas to be expressed in a formal language and provides tools for proving those formulas ... verification, which includes proving the correctness of computer hardware ... software and proving properties of computer languages and protocols. Isabelle/ZF formalizes the greater part ... theories of lists, trees, etc., for formalizing computational notions. It supports inductive definitions of infinite...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- designing a kernel programming language for mobile computing and describe KLAIM, a language that supports ... moved from one computing environment to another. The language consists of a core Linda with...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- COMAL (Common Algorithmic Language) is a computer programming language developed in Denmark by Benedict Løfstedt ... programming languages that was available for and comfortably usable on 8-bit home computers...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- PASCAL for Extended Scientific Computing. The programming language PASCAL-XSC was developed to supply ... based upon a properly defined and implemented computer arithmetic in the usual spaces of numerical...
- Referenced in 406 articles
- Automath is a language designed by N.G. the Bruijn in the late sixties in order ... represent mathematical proof in the computer. It’s the direct ancestor of the ”type theoretical...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- ACSL (pronounced ”axle”), is a computer language designed for modelling and evaluating the performance...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- created as the language to underpin the ”new world” of computing exemplified by ”human–computer ... Wallace, and others during the 1970s. The language was first generally released as Smalltalk...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- languages for our millions of users around the world. Free and open source software. Computer...
- Referenced in 594 articles
- comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling language for linear and nonlinear optimization problems, in discrete ... optimization models and examine solutions, while the computer manages communication with an appropriate solver. AMPL...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- based upon a new generation of computer languages, called Executable Architecture Definition Languages (EADLs...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- with difficulty) by programming in the C language or one of the shells. While this ... systems, and provides a portable model of computing across diverse architectures. (wikipedia...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- package is written in the computer algebra languages Macsyma as well as Mathematica allowing...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Pascal-SC. A computer language for scientific computation. Pascal-SC is a programming language developed ... book explains the details of the new language elements of Pascal-SC, illustrated by examples ... presents the basic fundamentals of the new computer arithmetic, and shows how the tools provided ... difference, it was considered important that the language for both systems be as identical...