- Referenced in 120 articles
- manual) is still available at the Computer Physics Communications Program Library, Queen’s University...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS) for very big calculations in theoretical particle physics, with a very ... supports multiple kernels (see TFORM) and distributed computations on a network (ParFORM). See also...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- used in Monte Carlo calculations in computational physics, we offer a portable Fortran 77 implementation ... levels, where higher quality requires somewhat longer computing time for the generation. There...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- example the MAX-BISECTION problem.par A computer code based on the rank-two relaxation heuristics ... particular MAX-CUT problem arising in physics. Computational results show that the proposed approach...
- Referenced in 322 articles
- problems enabling the solution of coupled multi-physics and multi-stage problems. Reduces customer costs ... have resulted in a drastic reduction in computer hardware costs and a huge increase...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- including data centers on a single physical computing node and java virtual machine...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- widely used numerical algorithms in computational physics and general signal processing. The cuFFT library provides...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- modern physics and simulation problems has led to the development of massively parallel computers...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- wise, data-parallel, and stencil-based physics computations using one or more processors. The library...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- computations in parallel while allowing a research scientist to focus on the physics they...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- MALS (DMRG) methods known from computational quantum physics can be adapted to the hierarchical Tucker...
- Referenced in 433 articles
- enabling users to take full advantage of computer hardware at their disposal. By being open ... collections of functionality (e.g. numerical methods, meshing, physical models, …) are each compiled into their...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- supporting computational field simulations for a variety of physics codes. In recent years CUBIT ... handle ever more complex preprocessing tasks for computational simulations...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- applications taken from computational physics...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the manipulation of tensor equations. It is designed ... high energy physics but its rich structure and ease of use lends itself well ... routine computations required in general relativity. Here, we present a series of simple examples showing...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- wide range of applications in computational physics. However, the development of practical, computationally efficient flow...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- parallel programming, compilers, numerical mathematics, and computational physics. The first prototype version of the CTADEL...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Indy computer, and has performed reliably on thousands of people in many different physical locations...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- fully vectorized and is available on several computer platforms. DYNA3D includes solid, shell, beam ... elements to allow maximum flexibility in modeling physical problems. Many material models are available...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- scheme is efficient both in terms of computational and data resources. In theory, a variation ... near-linear time algorithm for a physically realizable model based on coded diffraction patterns ... optimization schemes that may have implications for computational problems beyond phase retrieval...