- Referenced in 1 article
- pangeo - A community platform for Big Data geoscience. Pangeo is first and foremost a community ... scalable science. This community provides documentation, develops and maintains software, and deploys computing infrastructure...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- software for numeric computation, statistics, analysis of large data volumes (”big data”) and scientific visualization ... used in many areas, such as natural sciences, engineering, modeling and analysis of financial markets...
- Referenced in 1845 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Differential elastic hadron-nucleus cross-sections are discussed...
- Referenced in 1659 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 12821 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 8984 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- The RelView-System is an interactive tool for...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- TIERRAS: a package to simulate High Energy Cosmic...
- Referenced in 401 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- Algorithm 909: NOMAD: Nonlinear Optimization with the MADS...
- Referenced in 1246 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 718 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks. Pajek...
- Referenced in 3184 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 588 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...