- Referenced in 91 articles
- study. Numerical methods for elliptic partial differential equations (PDEs) within both continuous and hybridized discontinuous ... pipeline for mapping an elliptic finite element method to the GPU and perform a case...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- derivative-free methods for numerical optimization of non-linear or non-convex continuous optimization problems ... covariance matrix adaptation (CMA) is a method to update the covariance matrix of this distribution...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- FORTRAN77 program which applies the boundary element method to solve the elasticify equation ... Jose Canas. The program uses linear continuous elements, and any kind of combination of boundary...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- mathematics, science, and engineering. Homotopy continuation methods has been proved to be an efficient ... homotopy methods including the Polyhedral Homotopy continuation method. Based on the successful software package Hom4PS...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- scalarization. The method is capable of handling several nonconvex locally Lipschitz continuous objective functions subject ... briefly demonstrate how the method works...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- equations (ODEs) with Runge-Kutta methods that have continuous extensions. For some methods of this...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- continuation in infinite dimensions. In this paper, we introduce a constructive rigorous numerical method ... manifold using a multi-parameter continuation method on a finite-dimensional projection. The triangulation...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- methods for bound constrained mixed-integer optimization We consider the problem of minimizing a continuously ... study of derivative-free methods for their solution. The continuous variables are handled...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- broader attempt to make formal methods applicable within NASA’s areas such as space, aviation ... robotics. The work is a continuation of an effort to formally analyze, using SPIN...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- closely connected with the Eiffel programming method. Both are based on a set of principles ... ideas, particularly through the Ecma/ISO standardization process, continue to be incorporated into the Eiffel language...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- them. First, an overview of grid generation methods is presented. After defining the composite overlapping ... grid term, it is explained that the continuity conditions are imposed at the overlapping boundaries...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- suite of Fortran programs for solving continuous and discrete-time optimal control problems, optimal parameter ... both, subject to general constraints. The method used is based on the idea of control ... approximated by piecewise constant or piecewise linear (continuous) functions defined on suitable partitions...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- review article on numerical continuation and bifurcation analysis methods for delay differential equations (DDEs ... into the theory of DDEs or numerical methods for dynamical systems but it is ideal ... equilibria and periodic orbits, and for continuing codimension-one bifurcations of equilibria and periodic orbits...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- calculations all use the method of numerical continuation. WAVETRAIN is intended to be easy...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- methods able to reproduce (in the discrete solution) relevant geometric properties of the continuous vector ... knowledge of numerical quadrature and Runge-Kutta methods, this self-contained book begins with...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- parallel implementation of the polyhedral homotopy continuation method for polynomial systems. The polyhedral homotopy continuation ... polynomial equations. PHoM, an implementation of the method in C++, finds all isolated solutions ... Many characteristics of the polyhedral homotopy continuation method make parallel implementation efficient and provide excellent...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- developments of this accurate, powerful, and versatile method. The formulation possesses the attractive feature ... addition, the Galerkin approximation allows standard continuous elements to be used for evaluation of hypersingular...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- analysers which use Markov chain or ODE methods or simulation. Performance results are displayed graphically ... model checking properties in the Continuous Stochastic Logic (CSL). Download the PEPA Eclipse Plug...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- discrepancy criterion in an outer loop. The method with given convergence rate results works ... whenever the nonlinear forward operator is twice continuous Fréchet differentiable with ... Lipschitz-continuous first derivative and obvious source conditions are fulfilled. For applying the method...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- cause of direct time-domain identification of continuous-time linear models but also to provide ... domain methods developed over the last thirty years  for identifying linear dynamic continuous-time ... transfer function and state-space model identification methods for single-input single-output (SISO...