- Referenced in 12477 articles
- processing and communications, image and video processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- graphics, but the user retains full control. R is the base for many R packages...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- based hosting service for version control using git. It is mostly used for computer code ... offers all of the distributed version control and source code management (SCM) functionality ... adding its own features. It provides access control and several collaboration features such...
- Referenced in 1438 articles
- powerful design tools in areas ranging from control engineering to system identification and structural design ... Control Toolbox implements state-of-the-art interior-point LMI solvers. While these solvers ... efficient “structured” representation of LMIs, the LMI Control Toolbox is geared to making the most...
- Referenced in 962 articles
- problems. The package initially aimed at the control community and focused on semidefinite programming...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- collection of non-deterministic processes with finite control structure and real-valued clocks, communicating through ... LPW97b]. Typical application areas include real-time controllers and communication protocols in particular, those where...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- parameter identification problem and a discretized optimal control problem, both of which are used ... parameter identification problem and the discretized optimal control problem introduced in chapter 1, and with...
- Referenced in 766 articles
- variety of time-varying systems, including communications, controls, signal processing, video processing, and image processing...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- wide variety of forms; automatic and user controlled simplification of expressions; calculations with symbolic matrices...
- Referenced in 724 articles
- standard ’point-and-click’ windows interface for controlling the analysis, or can construct the model...
- Referenced in 623 articles
- automated solution of variational problems, automated error control and adaptivity, a comprehensive library of finite...
- Referenced in 594 articles
- model development, while its speed and control options make it an especially efficient choice...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- implement many of the operations of supervisory control theory, and routines that implement the methodology ... models, and the theory of supervisory control of discrete event systems...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- price. It allows for total control of the solution process and the access of detailed...
- Referenced in 301 articles
- various fields such as optimization, probability, finance, control, signal processing, chemistry, cristallography, tomography, etc.The present ... optimization, probability, financial economics and optimal control, can be viewed as particular instances...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- graphical model, using ℓ 1 regularization to control the number of zeros in the precision...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- identify nonlinear components on-line in a control system, and predict a chaotic time series ... proposed ANFIS and promising applications to automatic control and signal processing are also suggested...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- ActiveX Data Objects, and creation of ActiveX controls and objects... (wikipedia...
Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 149 articles
- Robust Control Toolbox™ provides functions, algorithms, and blocks for analyzing and tuning control systems ... impact of plant model uncertainty on control system performance and identify worst-case combinations ... synthesis techniques let you design controllers that maximize robust stability and performance. The toolbox automatically ... tunes both SISO and MIMO controllers. These can include decentralized, fixed-structure controllers with multiple...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- design, analysis and deployment of optimal controllers for constrained linear, nonlinear and hybrid systems. Efficiency ... create custom objective functions. Resulting optimal control laws can either be embedded into your applications...