- Referenced in 2 articles
- package compoisson: Conway-Maxwell-Poisson Distribution. Provides routines for density and moments of the Conway...
- Referenced in 1 article
- package CompGLM: Conway-Maxwell-Poisson GLM and Distribution Functions. A function (which uses a similar ... function) for the fitting of a Conway-Maxwell-Poisson GLM. There are also various methods ... also contains functions for the Conway-Maxwell-Poisson distribution in a similar interface to functions...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks. Pajek...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- R package VGAM: Vector Generalized Linear and Additive...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- R package boot: Bootstrap Functions (originally by Angelo...
- Referenced in 2889 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 1580 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- R package ergm: Fit, Simulate and Diagnose Exponential...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- R package statnet: Software tools for the Statistical...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- R package gcmr: Gaussian copula marginal regression. This...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- MCMCpack: Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) Package. This...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- BRugs: R interface to the OpenBUGS MCMC software...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- BUGS is a software package for performing Bayesian...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- The NLMIXED procedure fits nonlinear mixed models—that...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- R package numDeriv: Accurate Numerical Derivatives. This package...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- R package Ecdat: Data Sets for Econometrics. Data...