- Referenced in 24 articles
- friction. Isotropic and anisotropic, Tresca and Coulomb friction models are supported. Matsol library serves...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- finding options (e.g., for impact and Coulomb friction problems). MEXX encourages the use of large...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- solid) with unilateral contact and Coulomb friction and impact (nonsmooth mechanics, contact dynamics, multibody systems...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- pore-fluid pressure, which mediates basal Coulomb friction and thereby regulates debris-flow dynamics.par...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- quasi-static friction law, (2) the Mohr-Coulomb failure criterion, (3) a rock joint shear...
- Referenced in 1 article
- used to describe the Coulomb scattering processes of dynamical friction, pitch angle scattering, energy diffusion...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- Meschach: Matrix computations in C. Meschach is a...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- QuickTrace: a fast algorithm to detect contact. QuickTrace...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 1207 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...