- Referenced in 1212 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 594 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1206 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 644 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 2602 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1598 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- CONTACT Vollebregt & Kalker’s rolling and sliding contact...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1485 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Marc is a powerful, general-purpose, nonlinear finite...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Algorithm 782: Codes for rank-revealing QR factorizations...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- A Finite Element Analysis Program. FEAP is a...
- Referenced in 2352 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 844 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- FFSQP: A Fortran Code for Solving Optimization Programs...