- Referenced in 13 articles
- software package is accompanied by a Cox ring database which delivers defining data ... Cox rings and Mori dream spaces in a suitable format. As an application ... package, we determine the common Cox ring for the symplectic resolutions of a certain quotient...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Quotsingcox.lib - a singular library to compute Cox rings of quotient singularities...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Compcox.lib – a singular package to compute Cox rings...
- Referenced in 3003 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1776 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3055 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 8904 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 742 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1792 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1441 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- Gfan is a software package for computing Gröbner...
- Referenced in 2451 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...