- Referenced in 5 articles
- define a process which systematically enumerates the elements of (mathcal R). The process is modeled ... cosets first given by Todd and Coxeter. This generalizes and improves the diagramming method...
Elementary Möbius Geometry
- Referenced in 2 articles
- relations to the corresponding Euclidean invariants (Coxeter invariant and generalizations), visualisation of the corresponding configurations ... pseudo-Euclidean geometry as well as elements of Lie algebras. In particular, an orthogonalization procedure...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- CLUCalc is a freely available software tool for...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Symmetrica is a collection of routines, written in...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...