- Referenced in 237 articles
- tables of groups of Lie type, Coxeter groups, Iwahori-Hecke algebras and other related structures...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- working with root systems and finite Coxeter groups. It provides facilities for manipulating roots, reflections ... representations and irreducible characters of finite Coxeter groups, and for retrieving information such...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- study of combinatorial aspects of Coxeter group theory, particularly those related to the Bruhat ordering...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- PyCox: computing with (finite) Coxeter groups and Iwahori-Hecke algebras. We introduce the computer algebra ... older CHEVIE system, for working with Coxeter groups and Hecke algebras. This includes...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- designed to compute invariants of hyperbolic Coxeter groups. Given such a group, the program determines...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- package for descent algebras of finite Coxeter groups. It is based on the CHEVIE package...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- valise adinkras associated with the Coxeter group (B C_4). We term the eigenvalues associated...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- equivalent under its symmetry group. H. S. M. Coxeter, M. S. Longuet-Higgins...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- size of the computation. Compute the automorphism group of a polytope. Compute the volume ... unimodular vector systems. Recognize affine and spherical Coxeter Dynkin diagrams. Enumerate perfect forms...
- Referenced in 1 article
- work with L-presented groups, namely groups given by a finite generating ... nilpotent quotient, Todd-Coxeter and Reidemeister-Schreier algorithms for L-presented groups...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Coxeter procedure), as a way of constructing finite quotients of HNN-extensions of known groups...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- stands for ’Interactive Todd Coxeter’. The package provides a program that allows you to execute ... subgroup of a finitely presented group using the graphics capability of the XGAP package...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- CLUCalc is a freely available software tool for...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...