- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- A new and simple method is proposed to...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- GELDA is a Fortran77 sofware package for the...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- LiDIA: A library for computational number theory. LiDIA...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- LinBox: A Generic Library for Exact Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Due to a detailed description of the underlying...