- Referenced in 4 articles
- small molecule complexes. The SymmDock method predicts the structure of a homomultimer with cyclic symmetry...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- description of molecules and free radicals and can handle both acyclic and cyclic compounds. Mechanisms...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Macrocycle Conformational Search and Analysis. Macrocycles are cyclic macromolecules that have gained an increased interest ... conformational search results. Coordinate sets of single molecules in MOL2 or PDB format are required...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 369 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 1207 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 499 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...
- Referenced in 794 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 2331 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- NAG optimization experts have developed, extensively tested and...
- Referenced in 578 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...
- Referenced in 3479 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...