- Referenced in 2 articles
- block cipher: SNAKE with provable resistance against DC and LC attacks”, in: Proc. 1997 Korea...
- Referenced in 1 article
- robust inversion with a full-bridge current DC-link buck-boost. The substitution ... face of bounded nonlinear and resistive loads. Realistic simulation results obtained with PSIMR software validate...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 942 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- SPICE - A guide to circuit simulation and analysis...
- Referenced in 1541 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 3379 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 841 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- HDF (Hierarchical Data Format) is a multi-object...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- MATPOWER is a package of Matlab M-files...