- Referenced in 15 articles
- rapid development of adaptive hp-FEM / hp-DG solvers. Novel hp-adaptivity algorithms are designed ... Hermes3D) and BSD License (Hermes1D). The hp-FEM group at the University of Nevada, Reno...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- DUNE-FEM-DG module. n this paper we discuss the new publicly released Dune ... Fem-DG module. This module provides highly ecient implementations of the Discontinuous Galerkin (DG) method...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Galerkin method: improving the stability of DG-FEM. Discontinuous Galerkin (DG) methods for hyperbolic partial...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- PDELab, an extensible C++ template library for finite...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- The program package FEATFLOW is both a user...
- Referenced in 840 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- The finite element package SyFi is a C...