- Referenced in 2 articles
- unknown reference such as random DNA barcodes. In this case, error correction can be done ... comparison of all the barcodes, which is a computationally complex problem. Results: Here, we address...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- STAR: ultrafast universal RNA-seq aligner. Motivation: Accurate...
- Referenced in 723 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks. Pajek...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- edgeR: a Bioconductor package for differential expression analysis...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Biopython: freely available Python tools for computational molecular...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- MrBayes: Bayesian Inference of Phylogeny. MrBayes is a...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- PAUP*: phylogenetic analysis under parsimony. PAUP* version 4.0...
- Referenced in 611 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Cytoscape: A Software Environment for Integrated Models of...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- The ViennaRNA Package consists of a C code...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- HMMER web server: interactive sequence similarity searching. HMMER...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- EMBOSS is ”The European Molecular Biology Open Software...