- Referenced in 3 articles
- molecular markers in linkage analysis and DNA fingerprinting studies, and also seem to play ... algorithm with sliding window approach to screen DNA sequences for microsatellites and reports the motif...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- CHARMM (Chemistry at HARvard Macromolecular Mechanics). CHARMM models...
- Referenced in 1555 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 4221 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- PAUP*: phylogenetic analysis under parsimony. PAUP* version 4.0...
- Referenced in 560 articles
- R package glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized...
- Referenced in 1568 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 1164 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- The program structure is a free software package...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- DOMpro: Protein domain prediction using profiles, secondary structure...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- PBEQ-Solver for online visualization of electrostatic potential...