- Referenced in 23 articles
- drp-benchmarks: Supplements to ”Digital Rock Physics Benchmarks”. Digital rock physics benchmarks—Part I: Imaging...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- modes, or geometry optimizations, IRC’s and DRP’s (any file with multiple geometeries). MacMolPlt...
- Referenced in 1 article
- numerical scheme of spatial derivatives approximation the DRP- scheme is used. The seven-points spatial...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 323 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 842 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 866 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- The Palabos library is a framework for general...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- EigTool is a free MATLAB package for computing...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- A standard test set for numerical approximations to...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Aglets is a Java mobile agent platform and...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Ocean forecasting in terrain-following coordinates: Formulation and...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Direct simulation of pore-scale two-phase visco...