- Referenced in 1383 articles
- Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed to support functional data analysis as described ... Silverman, B. W. (2005) Functional Data Analysis. New York: Springer. They were ported from earlier ... Giles, and Graves, Spencer (2009) Functional Data Analysis with R and Matlab (Springer). The package ... Matlab versions of the functional data analysis functions and sample analyses through the CRAN distribution...
- Referenced in 1155 articles
- Datasets for the book ”Bayesian Data Analysis” Functions for Bayesian Data Analysis, with datasets from ... book ”Bayesian data Analysis (second edition)” by Gelman, Carlin, Stern and Rubin. Not all datasets...
- Referenced in 818 articles
- that provides everything you need for data analysis, data management, and graphics. Stata...
- Referenced in 3160 articles
- data generators that are used by the machine learning community for the empirical analysis ... primary source of machine learning data sets. As an indication of the impact...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- including analysis of variance, regression, categorical data analysis, multivariate analysis, survival analysis, psychometric analysis, cluster...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- large-scale web content processing. Data analysis meets the issue of how to do calculation ... utilize commodity hardware for massively parallel data analysis applications. The translation and optimization from relational ... focus on a special type of data analysis query, namely multiple group by query...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- powerful environment for statistical and graphical analysis of data. It provides the tools to implement...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- Software for Life Data Analysis. Click here for information on SPLIDA, a collection ... Plus functions for Reliability Data Analysis. These functions were developed and used for the purpose ... Escobar. Included in the distribution are data sets and instructions on how to replicate almost...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- finding their ways into everyday data analysis by practitioners. While scores of methods have proved ... well as with censored life time data; (ii) density and conditional density estimation under...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- astsa: Applied Statistical Time Series Analysis. Data sets and scripts for Time Series Analysis...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- interface and graphical displays of data and analysis results. Mplus allows the analysis of both...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- science applications including mathematical operations and data analysis. 2-D & 3-D Visualization: Graphics functions ... optimization problems. Statistics: Tools to perform data analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis: Standard ... Development: Increase Scilab native functionalities and manage data exchanges with external tools. Xcos - Hybrid dynamic...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- open-source, multi-platform data analysis and visualization application. ParaView users can quickly build visualizations...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- Matlab-based spatial data analysis toolbox. This article presents an overview ... Matlab-based spatial data analysis software package whose source code has been placed ... provide more comprehensive functions for spatial data analysis. The Arc_Mat toolbox functionality includes basic ... choropleth mapping; exploratory spatial data analysis that provides exploratory views of spatial data through various...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- Computational Geometry Algorithms Library (CGAL), offers data structures and algorithms like triangulations (2D constrained triangulations ... neighbor interpolation and placement of streamlines), shape analysis, fitting, and distances (smallest enclosing sphere ... ellipsoid of points, principal component analysis), and kinetic data structures. All these data structures...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly popular management tool. Questions about it have...
- Referenced in 642 articles
- SPSS Data Collection), data mining (IBM SPSS Modeler), text analytics, statistical analysis, and collaboration...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation, tests , A package for analysing spatial data, mainly Spatial ... functions for plotting spatial data, exploratory data analysis, model-fitting, simulation, spatial sampling, model diagnostics...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- extensible statistical computing environment for data analysis, statistical instruction and research, with an emphasis...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- stable parameters and some exploratory data analysis techniques for assessing the fit of a data...