- Referenced in 13702 articles
- programming. Using MATLAB, you can analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications ... range of applications, including signal processing and communications, image and video processing, control systems, test...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- longmemo: Statistics for Long-Memory Processes (Jan Beran) – Data and Functions. Datasets and Functionality from ... Beran (1994). Statistics for Long-Memory Processes; Chapman & Hall...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- developed for large-scale web content processing. Data analysis meets the issue...
- Referenced in 461 articles
- models, and time series, spatial data and point processes. Chapter 9 describes how variance reduction...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- that perform pre- and post-processing tasks, e.g. meshing, data visualisation...
- Referenced in 1616 articles
- acoustic-structural coupling using a common model data structure and integrated solver technology. Best ... Abaqus Unified FEA to consolidate their processes and tools, reduce costs and inefficiencies, and gain...
- Referenced in 820 articles
- batch processing scripts, customize the modeling environment, and define signal, parameter, and test data...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- verified scientific computing and numerical data processing. C-XSC is a tool for the development ... provides a large number of predefined numerical data types and operators. These types are implemented...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- language that allows the processing of values conforming to the data model defined in [XQuery...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- order of magnitude with some pre-processed data. It also has linear scalability with respect...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- data. Originally developed to address the data processing and analysis needs of the present generation...
- Referenced in 389 articles
- study. Such point-referenced or geostatistical data are often best analyzed with Bayesian hierarchical models ... Gaussian spatial process models for univariate as well as multivariate point-referenced data. We discuss...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- that allows for the distributed processing of large data sets across clusters of computers using...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- that supports a programming paradigm where processes, like data, can be moved from one computing ... building processes. KLAIM naturally supports programming with explicit localities. Localities are first-class data (they ... data), but the language provides coordination mechanisms to control the interaction protocols among located processes...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- processes which interact and exchange data with each other and with their environment. LOTOS...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- finance. Specific instantiations of MIQCQP in process networks optimization problems include: pooling problems, distillation sequences ... separator-recycle systems, separation systems, data reconciliation, batch processes, crude oil scheduling, and natural...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- routines and data structures for reading, representing, processing, and visualizing unstructured grids, with particular emphasis...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- data exploration can be done interactively in 3D or programmatically using ParaView’s batch processing ... well as on laptops for smaller data...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- longitudinal data. A variety of observation schemes are supported, including processes ... observed at arbitrary times (panel data), continuously-observed processes, and censored states. Both Markov transition...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- such as optimization, probability, finance, control, signal processing, chemistry, cristallography, tomography, etc.The present version ... handle moment problems with polynomial data. Many important applications in e.g. optimization, probability, financial economics...