- Referenced in 3451 articles
- Machine Learning Repository is a collection of databases, domain theories, and data generators that ... donors and creators of the databases and data generators. Special thanks should also...
- Referenced in 3366 articles
- others. Magma also supports a number of databases designed to aid computational research in those...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- matched with high probability against a large database of features from many images. This paper ... proceeds by matching individual features to a database of features from known objects using...
- Referenced in 542 articles
- than a million images from the ImageNet database . The pretrained network can classify images...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- MNIST DATABASE of handwritten digits. The MNIST database of handwritten digits, available from this page ... fixed-size image. It is a good database for people who want to try learning...
- Referenced in 411 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English. Nouns, verbs, adjectives and adverbs are grouped...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- used as a query language for deductive databases. In recent years, Datalog has found ... Minker organized a workshop on logic and databases. David Maier is credited with coining...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- enrichment items, a mesh generator and mesh database are included. The salient features...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- FERET database and evaluation procedure for face-recognition algorithms. The Face Recognition Technology (FERET) program ... database is a large database of facial images, divided into development and sequestered portions...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- BLAST: a new generation of protein database search programs. The BLAST programs are widely used ... tools for searching protein and DNA databases for sequence similarities. For protein comparisons, a variety ... position-specific score matrix, and searching the database using this matrix. The resulting Position-Specific...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- data files containing the Cremona Database of all elliptic curves over Q of bounded conductor...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- Face Database: 126 people (over 4,000 color images). Different facial expressions, illumination conditions ... occlusions. This face database was created by Aleix Martinez and Robert Benavente in the Computer ... were taken in both sessions. This face database is publicly available and can be obtained ... related to commercial use of this database is strictly prohibited...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- Oracle Database is an object-relational database management system...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- Pose, Illumination, and Expression (PIE) database. Between October 2000 and December 2000, we collected ... database of over 40,000 facial images of 68 people. Using the CMU (Carnegie Mellon ... with four different expressions. We call this database the CMU Pose, Illumination and Expression ... database. In this paper, we describe the imaging hardware, the collection procedure, the organization...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- graphical user interface (GUI) applications, access to databases using Data Access Objects, Remote Data Objects...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- Genes and Genomes. KEGG is a database resource for understanding high-level functions and utilities...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- stylized dBASE) was one of the first database management systems for microcomputers, and the most ... dBase system includes the core database engine, a query system, a forms engine...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- compares nucleotide or protein sequences to sequence databases and calculates the statistical significance...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- SuLQ framework. We consider a statistical database in which a trusted administrator introduces noise ... goal of maintaining privacy of individual database entries. In such a database, a query consists ... rows in the database and f is a function mapping database rows ... queries is sublinear in the number of database rows. We call this query and (slightly...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- given on its performance on a large database of test problems. The software has been...