- Referenced in 936 articles
- simplest nonparametric curve estimation setting, namely density and regression estimation. Special attention is given...
- Referenced in 463 articles
- fine-grained fitness assignment strategy, a density estimation technique, and an enhanced archive truncation method...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- with censored life time data; (ii) density and conditional density estimation under a variety...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- Modeling for Model-Based Clustering, Classification, and Density Estimation , Normal Mixture Modeling fitted ... algorithm for Model-Based Clustering, Classification, and Density Estimation, including Bayesian regularization...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- features: Solves the time-dependent incompressible variable-density Euler, Stokes or Navier-Stokes equations Solves...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- strictly maintain the positivity of actual mass densities so steep gradients and inviscid shocks...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- congruent balls in Euclidean 3-space has density greater than the familiar pyramid-shaped packing...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- program calculates the density (pdf), cumulative distribution function (cdf), and quantiles for a general stable ... formulas in ”Numerical calculation of stable densities and distribution functions”, J. P. Nolan, Commun. Statist...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- some more copula families. Methods for density, distribution, random number generation, bivariate dependence measures, perspective...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- probabilities, quantiles, random deviates and densities...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- time series, nonstationary multiscale transfer function modeling, density estimation...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Software for Low Density Parity Check Codes This collection of programs and modules, written ... support research and education concerning Low Density Parity Check (LDPC) codes. (Note, however, that...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- classes in terms of probability distribution or density functions, and the locally maximal posterior probability ... probability rating allows direct comparison of alternate density functions that differ in number of classes ... and/or individual class density functions. We discuss the rationale behind our approach to classification...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- perform the methods in nonparametric regression and density estimation, described in Davies ... Davies, P. L. and Kovac, A. (2004) Densities, Spectral Densities and Modality Annals of Statistics...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- example, histogram, Moran scatterplot, three-dimensional scatterplot, density distribution plot, and parallel coordinate plots...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- logcondens: Estimate a Log-Concave Probability Density from iid Observations. Given independent and identically distributed ... maximum likelihood estimator (MLE) of a density as well as a smoothed version ... under the assumption that the density is log-concave, see Rufibach (2007) and Duembgen ... compute (1) the value of the density and distribution function estimates (MLE and smoothed...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- Identifying density-based local outliers. For many KDD applications, such as detecting criminal activities...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- model. First developed to compute the relic density of a stable massive particle, the code ... included in the computation of the relic density. Specific examples of this general approach include...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- FEAST algorithm takes its inspiration from the density-matrix representation and contour integration technique...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- find the total energy, charge density and electronic structure of systems made of electrons ... nuclei (molecules and periodic solids) within Density Functional Theory (DFT), using pseudopotentials and a planewave ... computed within the Time-Dependent Density Functional Theory (for molecules), or within Many-Body Perturbation...