- Referenced in 15 articles
- maximum distance separable error correcting codes (MDS-codes) to guarantee a good diffusion. The cipher...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- herding behavior of krill individuals. The minimum distances of each individual krill from food ... individuals (ii) foraging activity, and (iii) random diffusion. For more precise modeling of the krill...
EASY - FIT
- Referenced in 9 articles
- times and measurements, the minimum least squares distances of measured data from a fitting criterion ... also hyperbolic ones describing shock waves. Advection, diffusion, transport, or related equations can be solved...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- directly converted into unambiguous inter-proton distance restraints. Results: We present version ... summarize recent progress in correcting for spin diffusion with a relaxation matrix approach, representing...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- controlled. Simulations of model proteins show that diffusion-limited association rates are approximately ... required root mean square (RMS) distance to the fully bound position, fail to explain...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...