- Referenced in 634 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1412 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 565 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 853 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...
- Referenced in 623 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 2352 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 3522 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS) for very big calculations...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- NGSolve - 3D Finite Element Solver. With NGSolve one...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Nemo/Hecke: Computer Algebra and Number Theory Packages for...