- Referenced in 3 articles
- These algorithms allow one to solve the Dirichlet problem, but also other linear problems ... computing the first eigenvalue of the Laplace operator or other quantities related to this operator...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- HURRY: An acceleration algorithm for scalar sequences and...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...