- Referenced in 95 articles
- subject to the assumptions of the Dolev-Yao Model (i.e. that the intruder may overhear...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- formal model (so called Dolev-Yao model). This protocol verifier is based on a representation...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- flexible platform for SAT-based bounded model checking  of security protocols. Under the standard ... most general intruder based on the Dolev-Yao model...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- HERMES: An Automatic Tool for Verification of Secrecy...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- AVISPA (Automated Validation of Internet Security Protocols and...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- The NRL protocol analyzer: An overview. The NRL...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Refal is a functional programming language in which...