- Referenced in 126 articles
- systems. It is suited for multi-domain modeling, for example, mechatronic models in robotics, automotive...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- exploit important information about the model domain, such as which input variables are most important...
- Referenced in 747 articles
- matrices cover a wide spectrum of domains, include those arising from problems with underlying ... geometry (as structural engineering, computational fluid dynamics, model reduction, electromagnetics, semiconductor devices, thermodynamics, materials, acoustics...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- analyze a model both in the time and frequency domain. For example, one may start ... cover can be extracted, or the frequency domain mechanical and acoustic response ... examined. Abaqus/Standard is supported within the Abaqus/CAE modeling environment for all common pre- and postprocessing...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- searches for finite models of first-order formulas. For a given domain size, all instances ... formulas over the domain are constructed. The result is a set of ground clauses with ... satisfiability is detected, one or more models are printed. Mace4 is a useful complement...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- using the Bogor extensible model checking framework Model checking has proven to be an effective ... hardware and more recently in software domains. We believe that recent trends in both ... which systems are developed suggest that domain-specific model checking engines may be more effective ... modeling language and algorithms to create domain-specific model checking engines, and (c) pedagogical materials...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- control domains. Other temporal and resource-intensive domains including logistics planning, plant control and manufacturing ... helped to focus the community on the modelling and reasoning issues that must be confronted ... modelling language capable of expressing temporal and numeric properties of planning domains. In this paper ... plans. We observe that PDDL2.1 has considerable modelling power -- exceeding the capabilities of current planning...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- development. To enhance flexible reuse, these models can be broken down into reusable components, containing ... problem solving methods and ontologies of domain models. A library of these models and components ... modelling components for contructing `second generation’ KBS. The components problem solving methods and domain ontologies...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- belonging to different infinite/finite domains and with parameters. These models are, at the present time ... domain variables, and communicating through unbounded lossy FIFO channels and shared variables. This model...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- Statistics: Tools to perform data analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis: Standard algorithms ... filter signals in time and frequency domains. Application Development: Increase Scilab native functionalities and manage ... with external tools. Xcos - Hybrid dynamic systems modeler and simulator: Modeling mechanical systems, hydraulic circuits...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- molecular domains. BioNetGen allows a user to create a computational model that characterizes the dynamics ... post-translational modifications and interactions of the domains of signaling molecules. The output defines ... during signaling and provides functions that relate model variables to experimental readouts of interest. Models...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- state-space model identification directly from regularly or irregularly time-domain sampled data, without requiring ... determination of a discrete-time (DT) model. The motivation for developing the CONTSID toolbox ... cause of direct time-domain identification of continuous-time linear models but also to provide ... testing and evaluating these data-based modelling techniques. The CONTSID toolbox was first released...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- interfaced with a solid modelling routine defining the flow domain. A user-friendly input data...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- visco-acoustic wave equation. Frequency-domain finite-difference (FDFD) modelling is widely used for multi ... source experiments modelling and full waveform tomography. In this paper, a frequency-domain finite difference ... codes are examined on simple and complicated models which proved satisfactory in terms of accuracy...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- propose a complementary approach, applicable in any domain with object-to-object relationships, that measures ... simple and intuitive graph-theoretic model. For a given domain, SimRank can be combined with...
Control System Toolbox
- Referenced in 152 articles
- space, zero-pole-gain or frequency-response model. Apps and functions, such as step response ... visualize system behavior in time domain and frequency domain. You can tune compensator parameters using...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Python-Embedded Modeling Language for Convex Optimization. CVXPY is a domain-specific language for convex...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- based on Scott domains, which provides a notion of least Herbrand model for BABEL programs...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains. This paper proposes a new logic programming ... explicit representation of the dynamic world being modeled, on the basis of user supplied axioms...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- independent near-tip, and discontinuous quadrature rules); domain integral methods for homogeneous and bi-material ... interfaces and slip-interfaces; nonlinear material models such as J2 plasticity with linear, isotropic...