- Referenced in 325 articles
- most used algorithms such as forward backward, Douglas-Rachford and ppxa. Moreover a all collection...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- complexity bounds of the Krasnosel’skiǐ-Mann algorithm with perturbations. Based on the MiKM ... methods, including the multi-step inertial Douglas-Rachford splitting method (MiDRS), the multi-step inertial...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- SuperSCS combines the SuperMann algorithmic framework with the Douglas-Rachford splitting which is applied...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- COMPlib: COnstraint matrix-optimization problem library–a collection...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- SDPLIB 1. 2, a library of semidefinite programming...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- The software package PROPACK contains a set of...
- Referenced in 540 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Gnuplot is a portable command-line driven graphing...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- GeoGebra is free and multi-platform dynamic mathematics...
- Referenced in 832 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 480 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- SVDPACK comprises four numerical (iterative) methods for computing...