- Referenced in 279 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 1835 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2974 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 624 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 547 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 903 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...