- Referenced in 768 articles
- multidomain simulation and Model-Based Design for dynamic and embedded systems. It provides an interactive ... test a variety of time-varying systems, including communications, controls, signal processing, video processing ... simulations, create batch processing scripts, customize the modeling environment, and define signal, parameter, and test...
- Referenced in 1498 articles
- consider full vehicle loads, dynamic vibration, multibody systems, impact/crash, nonlinear static, thermal coupling, and acoustic ... structural coupling using a common model data structure and integrated solver technology. Best-in-class...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 175 articles
- modeling complex nonlinear systems that are not easily modeled with a closed-form equation. Neural ... supervised learning with feedforward, radial basis, and dynamic networks. It also supports unsupervised learning with ... recognition, clustering, time-series prediction, and dynamic system modeling and control. To speed up training...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- modeling Control System Design & Analysis: Standard algorithms and tools for control system study Signal Processing ... exchanges with external tools. Xcos - Hybrid dynamic systems modeler and simulator: Modeling mechanical systems, hydraulic...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and accompanying graphical notation developed within the system dynamics...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- SLMC: A tool for model checking concurrent systems against dynamical spatial logic specifications. The Spatial ... tool for verifying π-calculus systems against safety, liveness, and structural properties expressed ... logic for concurrency of Caires and Cardelli. Model-checking is one of the most widely ... outperforms other tools for verifying systems modeled in π-calculus...
Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 149 articles
- systems for performance and robustness. You can create uncertain models by combining nominal dynamics with ... unmodeled dynamics. You can analyze the impact of plant model uncertainty on control system performance...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Macromolecular Mechanics). CHARMM models the dynamics and mechanics of macromolecular systems using empirical and mixed...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- simulating the dynamics of predator-prey interactions modelled by nonlinear reaction-diffusion systems. The collection ... dynamics of predator-prey interactions modelled by a nonlinear reaction-diffusion system. Unlike FD2D...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Scicos is a graphical dynamical system modeler and simulator developed in the Metalau project ... block diagrams to model and simulate the dynamics of hybrid dynamical systems and compile models...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- performance. This paper presents Julia, a new dynamic language for technical computing, designed for performance ... rich type system simultaneously enables an expressive programming model and successful type inference, leading...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Benchmark examples for model reduction of linear time-invariant dynamical systems. We present a benchmark ... test and compare numerical methods for model reduction. All systems can be downloaded from...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- environment tailored to parameter estimation in dynamical systems. Modeling of dynamical systems using ordinary differential ... this approach are to construct dynamical models of biochemical reaction networks for large datasets ... reliable parameter estimation for model fitting. We present a modeling environment for MATLAB that pioneers ... differential equations and of the associated sensitivity system are parallelized and automatically compiled into efficient...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Markov processes (POMPs, AKA stochastic dynamical systems, state-space models). ’pomp’ provides facilities for implementing...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- object-oriented systems, and graph transformations as a basis for model transformation and operational semantics ... entails a formal foundation for model transformation and dynamic semantics, and the ability to verify ... model transformation and dynamic semantics through an (automatic) analysis of the resulting graph transformation systems ... instance using model checking...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- MATLAB/Simulink toolbox for modeling, simulating, and verifying hybrid dynamical systems, for designing and simulating model...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- allows modeling a class of hybrid systems described by interconnections of linear dynamic systems, automata ... propositional logic rules. Once a hybrid system is modeled in a human-readable fashion, HYSDEL ... transforms it to the mixed-logical dynamical (MLD) form which can be immediately used...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- integrated simulation and analysis environment for dynamical systems models of physical systems (ODEs, DAEs, maps...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- computational model that characterizes the dynamics of a signal transduction system, and that accounts comprehensively ... during signaling and provides functions that relate model variables to experimental readouts of interest. Models...