- Referenced in 11 articles
- frequency bio-electromagnetism solving forward problems in the field of EEG and MEG. The OpenMEEG ... Project Team (INRIA/ENPC/ENS Ulm). OpenMEEG solves forward problems related to Magneto ... Electro-encephalography (MEG and EEG). The forward problem uses the symmetric Boundary Element Method (symmetric...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- include solving the electroencephalography (EEG) and magnetoencephalography (MEG) forward problem and providing simulations for brain...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- SCIRun is a problem solving environment or ”computational workbench” in which a user selects software ... cardiac electro-mechanical simulation, ECG and EEG forward and inverse calculations, modeling of deep brain...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7785 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 841 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 963 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 2945 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1483 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 444 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 664 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- UG -- a flexible software toolbox for solving partial...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- Adaptive Simulated Annealing (ASA) is a C-language...
- Referenced in 1059 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 1362 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...