- Referenced in 3 articles
- absorption (XAS), Electron energy loss (EELS) and Raman spectra. One of the major features...
- Referenced in 1 article
- language for expressing reversibility, Energy-Efficient Language (Eel), geared toward algorithm design and implementation ... Eel is the first language to take advantage of a partially reversible computation model, where ... handle programs of varying degrees of reversibility, Eel supports a log stack to automatically trade ... compiler for the three language levels of Eel along with an interpreter to simulate...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- loss electron energy loss spectra (EELS) and optical spectra along with total-, projected- and joint...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- First-principles simulation: ideas, illustrations and the CASTEP...