- Referenced in 6 articles
- This is suitable for Electronic Product Code (EPC) encryption, which uses low-cost passive RFID ... cipher would be the most efficient at EPC encryption, since for other ciphers such...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- electronic product catalogues. An electronic product catalogue (EPC) is a computer controlled information system with ... project for the systematic construction of EPCs. These include a software engineering process model ... high level specification language for EPCs, and an integrated set of tools supporting the entire ... EPC development process. The EPK-fix process model supports the classical development phases: requirements analysis...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- YAWL (Yet Another Workflow Language) is a workflow...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- ISLR: Data for An Introduction to Statistical Learning...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- Oracle Database is an object-relational database management...