- Referenced in 20 articles
- ebola virus disease epidemic. Ebola virus disease is a lethal human and primate disease that ... numerical experiments regarding the 2014-2015 Ebola epidemic. The first one studies the ability...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- R package pomp: Statistical Inference for Partially Observed...
- Referenced in 1310 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- abc: Tools for Approximate Bayesian Computation (ABC). Implements...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- R package GillespieSSA: Gillespie’s Stochastic Simulation Algorithm...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- The gleamviz computational tool, a publicly available software...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- R package EpiEstim: EpiEstim: a package to estimate...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- The FracPECE subroutine for the numerical solution of...