- Referenced in 7 articles
- filter density. We also use the Edgeworth-Hermite expansion of probability densities to obtain generalized...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- A FORTRAN program is presented which calculates asymptotics...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- For more than 20 years, JMP statistical discovery...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Algorithm AS 196. Conditional multivariate logistic analysis of...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Algorithm AS 70. The percentage points of the...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 473 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 1346 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 921 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Statisticians and investigators access the widest offering of...